Pages

Monday, July 1, 2013

The Beginning....

This is going to be my first post in this Blog "Emigration and Living in Dubai"



Picture is from Emirates.com
I decided to take the 1st of July 2013 as an opportunity to write my first post, because I am leaving Germany in 90 days. My wife has another 90 days left, she will move to Dubai when most of the things are sorted out in Dubai.

I will try to write some interesting things that happen in those 90 days, but also the first months in Dubai and hopefully many more posts.

To shortly explain what happened in the past. I applied with my new employer in february, they invited me in march for an assessment center, at the end of april I got the Ok that I was successful and 9 days ago I signed my contract. From now on, an interesting time is going to start :-). 

So what happened already?

I resigned from my job and from my apartment. We were one of those couples that had 2 apartments because we were not able to find a job in the same city and we only saw each other every 5 days, so that is going to change :-).

What is planed?

A lot :-)

Now we have to start selling things like the car, furniture..........What are we taking with us to Dubai?
We just started telling our friends so we haven't realized what is happening or what is going to happen in the next 90 days. I think this will come later on and then I probably have to cry :-)

Well thats it for the beginning

I am happy to receive comments :-) 




1 comment:

  1. Good times ahead but scary at the same time!! You both will get through it!!

    ReplyDelete