Pages

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

The Stress begins :-)

Hi

It´s amazing that normally when you hear 90 Days you think that this is a long time. 
If you ask me now, I hope I get everything done in this time :-)

Why?

After work I wrote several Contract terminations for Insurance Company's, Sky Television and the German Telekom today. 













After finishing I thought, let´s start with Telekom and give them a call, maybe they can give you some Information how to speed up things a little.

I have to say I thought this would be much easier! I started explaining my situation to the lady on the Phone when all Hell broke loose :-)
After she finished screaming at me what I was thinking to ask such stupid questions she started explaining that I signed a contract which is still running for the next 18 Months and I have to pay. It doesn´t matter if I make up things just to get out of the contract. Ok :-) I told her I have proof. I have my new working contract with a specific date on it and 2 weeks before I leave, I will tell the Authorities and they will give me a letter that I canceled my apartment and I am moving out of the Country.
Her answer was simple, she didn´t care :-) ok.

I asked another question, but that was not a good idea!

If she would provide me with a letter saying that the German Telekom will then give me full Cellphone coverage down in Dubai and then I will be willing to pay the rest of the 18 Months, otherwise I would be paying for something, Telekom cannot give me according the contract and that would be fraud.

Ohhhhhh..... She went off like a Wild Dog again :-) then she hung up!

Hello? Hello? somebody there?

No

Wow Customer Service :-)

But it would not be me if I wouldn't call again, knowing I will get another person on the phone.

Said and done!

This time a guy answered the phone. I explained the whole story again, this time he said it would not be easy but it is possible. The best way would be if I pay off the iPhone 5, because I got it cheaper with the contract. If that helps I will do that :-)

I asked the guy if I pay the money right away, I think he said 400 Euros, thats the difference to the new iPhone 5, when will it be unblocked? Because In Germany every Phone provider blocks the phones for 2 years so they only work with that company.

It took him a few seconds to think but then he said: "unblocked? It will be unblocked in 18 Months when the contract ends".

Ok? What is the purpose of paying of a phone to get out of a contract, to take the phone to Dubai, if I need to wait 18 Months to unblock it. I will just buy a new phone down there. So thats exactly what I told him.

I don´t know if those people get a lesson in screaming and bad behavior but he went mental as well :-)

Well I didn´t get my answer, I learned that this could be a long and hard road with the German Telekom, but at least I had my fun today :-)

Maybe tomorrow will be a fun and exciting day again. After work I need to call Sky Television and see if I can get out of my Cable Television Contract. Lets see if they go mental as well :-) Probably, Ha Ha :-)

Until then hope you have a good night



1 comment:

  1. LOL! Sounds like you had good fun!
    All this paperwork and resignation letters are SO frustrating...
    Not looking forward to all that sh#**!

    ReplyDelete