Pages

Friday, August 23, 2013

5 weeks


Hi

at the moment I am in a cruising altitude of 38000 feet, thats around 11582 meters. On my right side is the City of Budapest. We are on our way back to Berlin and we have just been in Athens.






4 weeks to go, then it´s good bye Berlin. I will move out of my apartment and one final time I will drive back to our place. I have about 1 week before going to Frankfurt, where my flight leaves. I will spend this time with my wife, because I will not see her for 2 and a half months. A lot of people ask me if I thought about what I am about to do. My answer to that will always be the same. I got a job offer I couldn´t refuse.
There has to be a little adventure, otherwise you might not decide to move, but hey, if you never tried it, you don´t know if it was the right thing. To make it short :-) “Live your Life” 

My best friend Julien is moving down there with his family as well. Which means they and of course we will not be alone. He is going to the same Company and the same Aircraft Type. That means we have to study for the next 3 months but it´s worth it. 

If you want to have a look at Juliens Blog, here is the Link




His wife Anne is a successful beauty blogger. She started in switzerland a few years ago and she is going to continue with her blog in Dubai.

For the ladies....if you wanna have a look at her blog, here is the link




So whats going to be next? I need to go the the UAE embassy once again and get our birth certificates validated. Next week my next Hepatitis vaccination shot is coming up and on the 3rd of September I have the Yellow Fever shot.

We still haven´t figured out what to take with us. It is our life shrinked down to 200 Kg. We know it is going to be personal items but we have a lot of Pictures from the time before the digital cameras. I was thinking of scanning them all, but that might take forever. :-(

If anybody has a really good idea concerning the pictures, please leave a comment:-) 


until next time



2 comments:

  1. Nicely said: A life shrinked into 200 kg! It forces you to really take the most important! Not easy!

    ReplyDelete