Pages

Tuesday, August 27, 2013

more or less a quiet day

Hey

Yesterday I got up at 7:00 to take the train home, because the day before I missed my train and that was not the fault of the Train Company  Deutsche Bahn :-)

DeutscheBahn Kopie

Oh the Train Company, good point. Why haven´t they made it into the Internet age? To and from Berlin there is no Internet available ever though it shows on the computer, but is disabled........for 2 years now, or was it never activated :-)

So after 6 hours I was home and shortly after that our Insurance Agent arrived. The bad news....we are canceling all our insurances because of the emigration. He was really nice, said he would get everything done and contact us again via email.
He didn´t stay very long.

One coffee :-)

Normally the Insurance stuff always took longer :-)

After the gentlemen left the house, we spoke about what to to tomorrow and then we finally started cooking. Salad with Chicken and as Desert some Fruits.

After the nice Dinner we put some stuff on Ebay we are trying to sell. Hopefully that works :-)

Later that evening I started scanning my pictures and I can tell you....It´s not going to work in the next 4 weeks.....too much pictures :-) We need to leave some with our parents.

After 200 pictures I was getting tired and the day was over for me :-)

See ya


No comments:

Post a Comment