Pages

Sunday, August 25, 2013

Missed my Train

Hi At the Moment I am in an altitude of 35.000 Feet, dat is around 10668 Meters,

  25 8

in front of us is the City of Innsbruck. We are on our way to Sardinia to the city of Cagliari. That was not planned :-(. Yesterday and today I had Homestandby from 03:30 until 11:30. Yesterday they called around 09:00 to do a flight, but 20 minutes later they cancelled and I could stay home. Today I didn´t make it :-). They called me at 09:30 to do this flight. I was planning on going home today, because we still have to do some stuff before the the move to Dubai. I will be back in Berlin around 18:45, so I can take a train around 19:15 and that would mean I will be home around 2:00 at night. To make a long story short :-) ....I will just take the train tomorrow at 9:00 and then be home at 14:00.

 A quick weather update from today 18:00 Berlin time and 20:00 Dubai time :-)

  Flughafen25 8

This wednesday we have to get rid of the electronic junk we don´t need anymore, like a broken fridge and a 13 year old microwave oven. I mean who keeps stuff like that :-) I am going to try and start scanning in those photographs and let´s see how far I get :-) We have a lot of CD´s we need to sell, so that is going to happen in the next days and we are going to sell our living room furniture as well. Tomorrow I need to call the Cargo Company in Frankfurt and get an appointment for the Cargo. If everything goes like we want it to be, then our 200 Kg should fly right after me, that would give me some time to clear the cargo through customs in Dubai and bring it to our Apartment before the course starts.

So that´s all folks

 for now

Flighttravellerunterschrift Kopie

No comments:

Post a Comment