Pages

Friday, August 30, 2013

Under 30

Hi

Today is the 29th August 2013 and I went under the 30 Days.


It's not far until my last working day.



20 Days, but that is with off days, so its only 12 days left.

I have to say, I really haven't realized, that I am leaving the country in 29 days. I still have a lot to do, so I am trying not to think about it.
It's probably also the job. I know that as a crew-member, I could buy a staff ticket and go back home in my off days if I needed to.

So, what happened these days?

After the more or less "quiet" day :-) I continued scanning in the photos and I have to say, I got far. It doesn't look that bad anymore and I might be able to scan them all in. We will still leave the pictures with our parents and when we come to visit we will take some with us. I don't wanna use 40 KG just for pictures :-)

That evening my Brother in law came over with his wife and we went for dinner.

Healthy food



Ok, that was the sarter :-)



This was the more or less unhealthy main course, but it was really really good :-)

A typical German Schnitzel 

Some guys might think...."this looks like an egg on that Schnitzel" :-) NO, that was melted sheep´s cheese with tomato hollandaise sauce

Yeah. A lot of calories, but it was really good and who cares? :-)

Wednesday again was one of the days were nothing happend. Why? Because I spent the whole day going back to Berlin. Great! And I needed to take the Train again. Deutsche Bahn :-((

This brings me to today.

I got up at 07:00 and went to the Docter. No I am not sick, just another vaccination shot. Again into my  left and right arm :-(.

At 11:40 I was at the Airport checking in for my short day flying 

Berlin - Corfu - Berlin
Berlin - Venice - Berlin

Landing in Corfu was 14:54 and at 15:45 we were already flying back to Berlin. Not even an hour on the ground and the weather was really nice with 32 degrees Celsius.






So back in Berlin, lets see how the weather is in Dubai?



At 8 o´clock in the evening nice and warm. 36 degrees Celsius.

After 40 minutes we were on our way to Venice and after 1,5 hours flight time, we spotted Venice.



Again, after 40 minutes on the ground we flew back to Berlin, went home, watched some Tv and off to bed.

see ya guys









No comments:

Post a Comment