Pages

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Ok not really 2 weeks :-)

Hi,

In my last post I said it will be two weeks. Ok.....it has been 4 weeks now :-) but a lot happend in those 4 weeks. I canceled my apartment near Berlin ans started to clean up my basement. I already went to the Embassy of the United Arab Emirates, paid 40€ and got our mariage certificate certified. 

Yesterday i was sitting on the train towards our main apartment. This weekend we had a lot of things planed. Saturday we had a small party. It was kinda strange because a lot of or friends asked questions about the move to Dubai. I said I don't even realize whats going on. It is only around 40 days but there are so any things to do. 

Sunday was the day were we started to clean up our basement. Man,  how much stuff did we keep :-)
And the whole stuff again next week. 



In my small apartment near Berlin I am finshed so far. Friends bought almost everything accept the dining table. Thanks guys :-)

If you think about it, it is a strange feeling to sell all your belongings and reduce everything up to 200 Kg. Why 200 Kg?  Thats the free cargo we get from my new Employer. There is not much left, only minor important personal items. Some stuff we will keep with our family and then when we come for a visit we might take some stuff with us again. 

What's planed until sunday? Tuesday it goes back towards Berlin and then 5 days of work. My last working day will be the 18th September. If I think about it, it's a strange feeling because its not even 50 days anymore and there are so many things still to do.

In 6 weeks the post will be from Dubai then. :-)

Until the next days. 







1 comment:

  1. I know how you feel man!! Keep your head up and you'll be rewarded for your efforts!! :-)

    ReplyDelete